Friday, October 10, 2008

My Aidilfitri Experience

Hari Raya Aidilfitri is a freedom day for all muslims in the world. All of people get happy with family. But not for me. For the first day of Aidilfitri, i'm cry because i am missed my father so much. until now, I am still not believing he was died. On the morning, I with my uncle and brother go to pray at the mosque. my mother and my both little sister celebrate aidilfitri at Klang. So my brother and I stay with my grandma and uncle's family. After pray, we go to visit my father's grave. I really missed him coz we never celebrate aidilfitri without him. This years, Aidilfitri don't have nothing for me. I am not go anywhere on the hari raya because my house always full with my grandmother's relatives. And for the first day on hari raya, i've got RM150.. hehe.. My mother's come back from Klang on fourth hari raya. i always pray for my fother and hope he will missed us too.....

No comments: