Monday, July 21, 2008

WELCOME

This is my first blog and I would like to introduce myself. Firstly my name is Farhana Laily bt. Zahurin. I am 20 years old. I come from Rembau, Negeri Sembilan. I was born at Hospital Sultanah Aminah, Johor Bharu on 27 August 1988. I have 4 siblings and i'm the eldest one. On my free time, I like to read novel and listening music. Sometimes I like to chatting too.My ambition is I want to be a succesfull hotelier. I'm a caring,loving and helpful person. But i'm a hot-tempered and sometimes i can cry eventhough for the small things.. I love my family so much and of course my mother is the first one. My father has died 2 month's ago and i miss him so much. I will remember all of his advice in my life...

1 comment:

Nur Syazwani said...

Sorry for your lost. You can always pray so that your late father can rest in peace. I'm sure he din't want you to be sad. Life must go on. Be strong k!